UNIV 370: Navigating the Academic Publishing Process
Are you a Mason undergraduate student working on an original research, independent study, senior design, or capstone project? Are you thinking about submitting your research for publication? Would you like to learn more about the publication process? UNIV 370: Navigating the Academic Publishing Process is the class for you!
By the end of this course, you will be able to identify and select appropriate publication/presentation venues; prepare a publication proposal; prepare a paper for publication/presentation; survive the peer review process, and identify and avoid ethical issues related to publication and copyright.
- UNIV 370: Navigating the Academic Publishing Process
- When: Tuesdays, 3:00 – 4:15 PM
- Where: 1014A Fenwick Library
- Credits: 0 to 1 credits
- Instructor: Theresa Calcagno, MS, MLS, Research Librarian
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 4:15pm
- 1014A Fenwick Library, Instruction Room
- Fairfax Campus