UDTS: Introduction to Word Template
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
UDTS: Introduction to Word Template Online
Please join UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans as she walks you through the Interactive Word Template, which is formatted according to our Guidelines. You are not required to use the template, but it is designed to make formatting your document easier and less stressful.
Please note: this introductory session is meant for students who have either never viewed the Word template at all; who have opened it but have not begun using it; or who need a basic refresher in its use. If you have begun using the template and you have specific questions about functionality, or if you are having difficulties using it, we recommend the following options:
- Schedule a one-on-one virtual appointment with Sally through the LibCal Scheduler: https://gmu.libcal.com/appointment/6908.
- Attend the online Word Template Drop-In, an open session held every Monday (barring unforeseen circumstances) from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm. You can view this session in the University Libraries Workshops and Events.
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Session
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Dissertation & Thesis Services Graduate Students Online Session