Photo Restoration and Colorization
Come and learn techniques to restore and add color to a black and white photo using Photoshop! We will learn about tools to repair damages, color correction adjustments, and colorizing photo.
This workshop will cover how to:
- Prepare for photo restoration (select a photo, learn methods to digitize image to Photoshop, and recognize types of photo restoration)
- Fix damaged spots using Spot Healing Brush, Clone Stamp, Patch Tool, and Content-Aware Tool
- Use adjustment layers such as Brightness and Contrast, Levels and Curves to change the tonal range of the image
- Use Selection Tools, Pen Tool, Brushes, and Layer Mask to add color
The goal of this workshop is for students to master basic skills on restoration and colorization of black and white photos. Students will also understand the importance of colorizing and digitizing images.
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 2100 - SP@RC
- Fairfax Campus