ACS on Campus
ACS on Campus, the American Chemical Society’s premier outreach program, is coming to George Mason University for a half-day event around science communication, publishing tips, and career talks! You’ll learn from ACS editors and local professionals tips and tools for publishing your research and sharing it with the public. Don’t miss out on our exciting career panel on jobs beyond the bench. There will also be plenty of time to network with your peers and make lasting professional connections. Event agenda. Registration is now open!
The event is free and open to all students and researchers studying the sciences. Registration is highly recommended.
At ACS on Campus, you’ll hear from some of the brightest minds in chemistry:
- Prof. Erin Lavik, Associate Editor, Bioconjugate Chemistry
- George Zaidan, Executive Producer, ACS Productions
- Carmen Drahl, Senior Correspondent, Chemical & Engineering News
- Rebecca Hersher, Reporter, National Public Radio
- Terri Taylor, Director, Learning and Career Development, American Chemical Society
- Scott Hertzog, Applications Specialist, Chemical Abstracts Service