Photoshop Level 2
We will learn how to work with selection tools, masks, and brushes to edit certain areas, combine photos, and change colors in a photo.
Students will demonstrate how to:
- Use different methods to select areas;
- work with layer mask;
- combine two images together;
- change colors of an object in the photo;
- create a type effect with a clipping mask.
Students must attend Photoshop level 1 or have equivalent skills to register this workshop.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- 2100 - SP@RC
- Fairfax Campus