Zotero Plus ONLINE!
Do you loathe writing up bibliographies or figuring out the right way to put in an in-text citation? Do you struggle to organize all of your sources?
Get Zotero! Zotero is an open source citation management software program created by George Mason University!
This WebEx based workshop will show you how Zotero can help with...
- Capturing and Collecting Your Source Information
- Organizing Your Sources
- Creating Citations and Bibliographies
- Cloud Storage via Zotero Sync
- Collaboration via Zotero Groups
If this day or time isn't ideal for you, or your group's, schedule please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to schedule a special session!
"Why did no one tell me about this sooner!?" ~ question asked by more students - and faculty - than you'd expect.
- Friday, September 7, 2018 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
We will be using George Mason University's license with Cisco Webex to facilitate this workshop. The WebEx Workshop link information will be sent out to all registered parties one hour prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- The workshop's online space should be open and active 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- Please make sure you have a consistent network connection and join the space before the official start time.
- If you would like to install Zotero beforehand, go the Zotero Installation Guide Page and follow the instructions therein.