Pathway Studio: Bridging Research
Join our Pathway Studio training session to learn how to use our online research solution that combines a vast knowledgebase of literature extracted molecular facts with powerful analytical and visualization tools to better understand the underlying biology from experimental, clinical and literature-based evidence. The training session focus will be on de novo pathway building, high-throughput data analysis and variant analysis.
- Navigate Pathway Studio Web and utilize embedded tools for pathway analysis
- Create de novo pathways and biological association networks using the knowledge base of facts extracted from scientific literature
- Import and analyze gene expression data and variant analysis
- Build new models or validate existing ones for diseases and cell processes
- Leverage the Pathway Studio knowledgebase to build research hypotheses and to verify findings
- Fast report generation from expression data analysis.
Refreshments will be provided; registration is requested. This workshop will also be presented on Fairfax Campus, Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 1014A Fenwick Library.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- 110H Colgan Hall
- Science + Technology Campus