R / Python: Why and How to Get Started
R / Python: Why and How to Get Started In-Person
Do you currently use SPSS, Stata, SAS, Excel, or similar software for data management or analysis? Have you heard about R and/or Python, but have not had the time or motivation to get started? Whether or not you have ever done any "programming", this workshop is for you.
- Why would I want to use it? Is it worth my time?
- What do I need to know about or have to get started?
- How should I go about learning it? What resources are available?
The workshop is intended to take an hour, with extra staff available during the last half hour to answer questions, help with installing software, or provide support for hands-on learning.
Related LibGuide: Software for Digital Scholarship by Debby Kermer
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- 2701A Fenwick Library, Digital Scholarship Center
- Fairfax Campus