Pathway Studio: Bridging Research, Big Data, and Visualization
Pathway Studio: Bridging Research, Big Data, and Visualization Online
Please register for this online workshop - use an email address that you check often. Login information will be emailed to registered participants prior to the workshop.
- The first 15 minutes prior to the training session will be troubleshooting how to register and sign-in to the resource.
- The last 30 minutes following the trainng session will be held for Q&A.
Join Mason Libraries’ Pathway Studio training session to learn how to use our online research solution that combines a vast knowledge base of literature extracted molecular facts with powerful analytical and visualization tools to better understand the underlying biology from experimental, clinical and literature-based evidence.
The training session focus will be on the de novo pathway building, high-throughput data analysis, and variant analysis.
- Navigate Pathway Studio Web and utilize embedded tools for pathway analysis
- Create de novo pathways and biological association networks using the knowledge base of facts extracted from scientific literature
- Import and analyze gene expression data and variant analysis
- Build new models or validate existing ones for diseases and cell processes
- Leverage the Pathway Studio knowledge base to build research hypotheses and to verify findings
- Fast report generation from expression data analysis
Related LibGuide: Bioinformatics by Kathy Butler
- Thursday, March 4, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Online Session
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Online Session